Hi Girls,
My name is Annie Robertson. I know Renae from growing up in Soda Springs, Idaho and from Rose Springs. I taught 5th grade there last year. My goal for the next 8 weeks is 20 lbs. Good luck to everyone. Please introduce yourself, how you know Renae (because she is our sunshine who set this whole thing up), and what is your goal for the duration of the contest. You can post motivation, recipes, exercise ideas, etc anytime you wish. This will be a private blog that only the members here will have access to. Please post your beginning weight when you get it and we can do our weekly weigh in each Tuesday.
Hope this sounds good to everyone.
Annie
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Ladies!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Amber Freitag. I met Renae through a friend...we also Bonco together. It would be nice to lose 20 lbs. :) Thanks Renae for starting this challenge & thank you Annie for setting up the blogspot. Good Luck Everyone!
Hey girls my name is Becky Taylor. Renae and I live in the same neighborhood and also used to workout at the same place. She's pretty dang awesome!
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE and hope to lose 20 pounds. My hope and wish is to lose the weight so I can get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy! I know it sounds crapy to lose weight to turn around and gain it but if I can turn my life around and eat healthy and workout daily then I know this next pregnancy will go SO much better!!!!
Thanks for setting this up Annie. I'm so excited, let's get to losing ladies.
ReplyDeleteOk, I think that in order to make you all authors on the blog, I just need your email addresses. I will get this figured out soon!
ReplyDeleteThe blog was a great idea! I am Stephanie Clark. Renae and I were roommates about 8 years ago and have been great friends ever since. I want to lose at least ten pounds and need the motivation and accountability of a healthy competition. Thanks again Renae and Annie.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jennifer Mills. Renae and I have never met in person we are facebook friends. We share the joy of being twin moms. My husband and I have 3 boys and we just moved to California last week. I don't want to look scary at the beach this summer. I am 186 lbs today and I would like to drop 20 lbs in the next 8 weeks. Thanks for letting me join in this contest from out of state.
ReplyDeleteI forgot to post my email jennieraemk@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteMy name is Melissa and my daughters name is michaela. We are each hoping for 20 pounds each.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Misty Fisher, Renae and I worked together at the credit union many years ago. We got to be close friends. She is a great person to know. I love this idea of hers to have this contest, so I jumped at the chance. I want to lose 25lbs. I'm starting at 203, no more kids for me just want to get skinny again. Good luck to you all!
ReplyDelete