so everyone I am tiffany, I know Ranae because I work at golds gym in the day care and our youngest boys all have the same birthday and well they all just turned 3 friday.
I am so excited to be doing this and I have exciting news I have got foxy bronze ( the tanning place in stansbury) to help motivate us and get us ready to show off our new bodies...They are working on a package or discount for us and when I know more I will get it to ranae.
Keep your heads up, and don't be afraid to enjoy a "treat" everyone needs it and if you deprive yourself to much all at once you have a higher chance of falling off the "diet wagon".
Good Luck to all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like fun! I'm glad you joined Tiffany.
ReplyDeleteNothing better than a tan skinny bod! Plus it is better to be tan and a little chubby then white and chubby.
ReplyDeleteYay that sounds awesome
ReplyDelete