Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hard but WORTH IT

So yesterday was so hard to control my urges to eat everything in sight and make healthier choices. But I did it (mostly) and the scale reflects it today. YAY! I have been told that it takes two days for the weight to adjust (good or bad) but the number on the scale was 1.2 lbs lower today! This challenge is going to be so worth it.

I have a link I'd like to share. This website seems to have some good tools and tips. www.fitwatch.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that site, it is a good one. Another good one is sparkpeople.com After weighing in and realizing I actually weigh five pounds more than I thought, I was highly motivated. I ate my spinach and turkey salad last night and didn't try to sneak a slice of my family's pizza dinner. I am ready to lose this cheer gut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with ya! I was fighting urges like crazy yesterday. Man, I love food. But, I just cut majorly back on portion sizes and reminded myself that I didn't need to eat everything.

    ReplyDelete