I have got to just say that one of my goals is to quit diet coke. Not an easy task. I found that when I drink soda, I want the snacks to go with it. I have not had a diet coke now for two whole days. I am on day three. I even skipped it when I went to lunch with my mom and dad yesterday. TEMPTATIONS...grrr... If any of you have the same goal to get off carbonation, try the diet Green Tea. It tastes great, not the typical tea taste, and it is full of antioxidants. Plus it has caffine in it, so you don't get the caffine headaches. You just replace it with the amount of soda that you have been drinking. I have also been filling my mug at least twice a day (32 oz) with water and keeping it close by me for a quick sip.
Walked today for 30 min, would have done more but my little man woke up. I also checked my weight and I am down 3 lbs. I am sure it is water weight. I am retaining water like crazy!!!!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Raspberry Ice Crystal Light is really yummy. It has only 5 calories per cup. It's helped me cut back on my Diet Pepsi fix.
ReplyDelete