Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What kind of eater are you?

Ok girls...so you know I have been doing Jenny Craig now for the last 3 weeks.  PS...I LOVE IT!  The food is awesome and it has totally helped me start focusing my thinking about food in a more positive way.  So...what kind of eater are you?  Well, you can go to http://www.jennycraig.com/ and take their FREE style quiz.  Plug in your email and create a password and a world of information is open to you.  You can find out what kinds of things that you can do to control the emotional, social, uninformed, or unconcious eater in you. 

Here is a fun activity that is great for connecting to the inner binger in yourself.  Try it out.  You will be just as surprised to see that it works...much like I was.

Take a piece of paper...fold it down the middle (hot dog style or so you have 2 columns).  On the left side you are going to start a conversation with your dominent hand.  Simply...hi, how are you today?  Then switch to your non-dominent hand and answer.  What happens is that you can find out what your inner you really wants that you may be covering up with food cravings. 

Here is some good questions to ask your inner self.  Be honest and let that inner person answer.

Hi, how are you doing today?
Are you planning to binge?
What is it that you really want?
How old are you?
What can I do to you that you can trust me?
I want to buy you a present- What should I get you?


Some of you will discover a young child...some an adult. 
This comes from the Touchstones for Success DVD/CD that I bought from Amazon.com.  It was 17.00 or something...much cheaper then at the Jenny Center (30.00 there).  I find that there is a lot of really helpful stuff to change your inner eater.

No comments:

Post a Comment