So just two weeks left. Can you believe it? How is everyone doing and feeling about your progress? I hit a brick wall and fell off the wagon about 1/2 way through. I think I'm back though, just in time to go to Disneyland (of course). I'm going to try really hard to stay true to myself and my goals while I'm gone (as much as I can while being surrounded by fast food and temptations).
I also want to encourage everyone to remember one thing after the contest is over (especially MYSELF). It doesn't matter who wins the money, what matters is we all have goals that we want to achieve. To achieve those goals we have to make the changes we implemented during the contest period permanent lifestyle changes. Stephanie posted about a website at the beginning of the contest but I'm not sure if everyone saw it. www.sparkpeople.com is a really good FREE website to help us all set goals, keep our goals & track progress. It helps with nutrition planning and so so so much more. Check it out.
Happy losing to all! Let's make these last two weeks the best we've had and kick our goals butts! WE ARE (BEAUTIFUL) WOMEN HEAR US ROAR! (I'm a little cheesy first thing in the morning, okay maybe all the time)
Renae
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are beautiful women, hear us roar! Let's burn some fat sister friends!
ReplyDelete