Monday, January 25, 2010

3 Weeks Diet Coke Free

I am almost 3 weeks diet coke free!!!  I can hardly believe it.  Here are a couple of drinks that you can sub while you get off the soda if you are trying.  Lipton Diet Green Tea (cold) It comes in bottles or a jug.  It is sooo good.  It doesn't have a gross tea after taste if you don't like the taste of regular tea.

Another new favorite of mine is Chai tea.  Tazo brand has a Chai latte concentrate that you add milk to.  It is AWESOME...like christmas in a cup.  You can drink it hot or cold.  It is perfect for relaxing right before bed or for warming up on a cold day.

Also...drink all of your water!!!  Keep a mug by you all day and you will find you will sip on it more frequently if it is in front of you.  Lot less mindless snacking!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Annie. I LOVE Chai Tea, but it can add on the calories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I found the Tazo concentrate and it has 70 calories a serving...add it with skim milk and it isn't too bad...plus, you feel full and don't need to snack.

    ReplyDelete