Hey Everyone! Are we ready for our new beginnings? Well, I know that I am. From the beginning of the year, I have lost a total of 12 lbs...maybe more by the time I weigh in. I have also stopped drinking soda. I can't even believe that it has been just about 3 months. Crazy thing that I don't even crave it anymore. I have really been kicking up the water and I find that that more I drink, the more I want.
Good Luck to everyone joining us for our next challenge as many of us continue in our journey.
Here is a great book that you should read if you haven't already. It is called "Touching Spirit Bear". I found it was very inspirational as the boy in the novel goes on his own journey and discovers a lot about himself along the way. There are a couple of parts that are really good. One is where he has to learn to control how much he ate and how to feel happy and full. The other part is where he finally discovers why he has been so angry inside and what he could do to fix it and move on. GREAT BOOK!
Anyhow, if you are new to our challenge and would like to post to our blog, email me at browniean@hotmail.com and I will give you access to post.
Happy Weight Loss and Healthy Habits
Annie
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment